Protecting large warehouses, hangars, or other facilities where other bird deterrents would be too cumbersome? Laser units can help you protect a large area by disrupting and annoying birds so they won’t come back. We recommend you use this device with a programmable timer to help deter the birds while having a set it and forget it product.
These Laser units have enough out put power to create stunning laser effects to deter most birds in small to large areas.We recommend you use this device with a programmable timer to help deter the birds while having a set it and forget it product. Included, the Stanley TimerMax Digislim will turn the laser unit ON/OFF automatically. The timer program repeats daily. It has a polarized outlet and a LCD screen with visual indicators and does not block second outlet. Rated: 120V/5A/600W. 60W T.
For best results in bird deterrent: Turn laser on at night to disrupt the birds sleeping pattern. For best results try 30 mins for the first week and add 30 mins weekly until desired results are achieved.
Laser mini 30
With high-powered DPSS green laser diode, the bright, single green laser beam generates sharp lines.
- 15 different built-in programs can be changed with a push of a button from the RF wireless remote
- 25 laser patterns
- Compact case design
- 2 operational modes: Auto Mode (built-in programs), or Sound Active Mode
- Includes dual mounting brackets (Scissor Yoke) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Fan cooled
- On/off switch
- Power consumption: 11W max
- Green Laser: 30mW (532nm) Green laser
- Includes UL Listed power supply: DC 12V
- Complies with FDA standards (USA only)
- Includes RF Wireless Remote Control [Auto/Sound Control; Black Out; Pattern; Show]
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 7” x 2.5” / 182 x 174 x 62mm
- Weight: 2 lbs. / 1.1 kg.
Find out more, including PDF downloads, on our product page: Laser Repeller
Video embedding powered by Webilop
Laser 30 Mini (Green Laser)
(LxWxH): 7.25” x 7” x 2.5” / 182 x 174 x 62mm
DC 12V Power Supply, 11W consumption max
Pigeon Patrol always recommends before installing any of its deterrent products, remove any unintentional food sources, nests and droppings. Remember to clean any infected area thoroughly. Many deterrent products are not a one-shot instant solution and may require continual positioning. Fixed deterrents (such as spikes and netting), ensure that you have covered all possible areas where bird may roost or nest. Remember to always follow your cities rules and regulations on nest and bird deterrents and removal.